For readers new to the meme challenge, here are the rules:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
- I have never gotten a parking ticket.
- I am genetically incapable of being late for anything. I usually arrive at least 15 minutes early. For me arriving on time feels like I’m five minutes late.
- I speak five languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, English) – two of them badly.
- I used to ace my college classes by writing class notes in tiny script on index cards and then memorizing each card so that I could recall the visual image of the sentences on the cards during an exam.
- I play one musical instrument, the guitar, badly.
- I have been in a women’s group that has met monthly for over fifteen years. I don’t know where or who I would be without these amazing women.
- One of my best teenage memories is being alone in the house during a power outage in the winter. I made a fire in the fireplace and lay down on the floor next to my dog and read
in Wonderland out loud to her until we both fell asleep. Alice
I'd Like to Buy a Bowel
Living With Fibromyalgia
The Daily Headache
Own Your Health