AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am touched that two terrific blogs passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to me -- Lemon Aide and How to Cope with Pain.

The recipient names six things she is happy about and passes the award on to six other blogs.

Here are my 6 happy things:

1 - The usual suspects -- my sweetie, friends, family, the sky, chocolate, many good days


2 - Pandora - radio from the music genome project


3 - Looking forward to reading Neal Stephenson's latest book, Anathem


4 -


5 - Our Japanese toilet


6 - Memories of my dog, Mina


There are so many great blogs out there, but the blogs I have the pleasure of passing this award on to are:

The Wife of a Schizophrenic
Multiple Synchronicities
But You Don't Look Sick
About A Nurse
Everyone Need Therapy
Discover and Recover

7 comments:

Mr Mans Wife said...

*gasp* Oh, thank you so much Barbara! I am honoured!

Oh dear, I just realised this means I need to pull my finger out and do an "awards" post! I am way behind on those!

Congratulations on receiving it twice!

Anonymous said...

Barbara, We lost our beautiful dog Baggins this year. Your Mina looks very much like him...what a doll (and I imagine a sweetheart as was our little guy was).

Let us know how you like the book Anathem...I'm looking for a good read.

Kerry

Synchronicity said...

Oh thank you! wow...what a surprise! I will put this on my blog right away. you are too kind.

therapydoc said...

Wow! This is great. Everything good starts with K. Thanks for the award. I'm going to post it right now!

may said...

thank you so much for this award.

Anonymous said...

Barbara,

Thank you so much for nominating Discover and Recover....

I am humbled....and very grateful.

Yours in wellness,
Duane

Anonymous said...

Barbara,

You were awarded the 'Brillante Blogger' Award -

http://discoverandrecover.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/discover-and-recover-accepts-two-blogger-awards/